Wednesday 2 April 2014

Lego Man Accessory - The Life and Times

I finally settled on and finished my accessory today, I decided to can the idea of a bowling alley and work on a weight set. I modelled a bench press bar with a '10KG' and '20KG' weight discs that can slot onto the arm. The bar looked pretty simple so I put a series of small circles on the part of the bar for grip. It took me a while to figure out to add this patter all over the cylinder shape. However, I used a liner pattern first to copy the first extruded circle along the length of the bar. Then, I used a circular pattern where I selected the first liner pattern feature to wrap around the cylinder.

I didn't want it to look like just a standard weights disc so I added my own little colour scheme and look to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment